Our goal at Finley Property Management is to help you improve the value of your income property, increase your cash flow and make your real estate investment stress and trouble-free.
Our Typical Property Manager Services Include:
- Aggressively market your property through “for rent” signs, multiple Internet listings, professional flyers, word of mouth/referrals and by ensuring it is in top showing condition and properly priced according to market conditions.
- Screen and qualify all potential tenants (credit and criminal background checks, drivers license verification, employment and income verification etc.).
- Handle all lease negotiations, process all lease paperwork and manage any lease renewals.
- Manage all move-in and move-out inspections. Document the condition of the property before and after to prevent potential disputes.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor the property’s condition, make sure the grounds are well maintained and make recommendations for preventative maintenance.
- Handle all communication with the tenant(s) regarding complaints, problems or repairs.
- Coordinate work to prepare for new tenants and coordinate all repairs and maintenance for the property.
- Collect the monthly rent. Process all notices if there is a failure to pay rent.
- Pay the monthly bills for any maintenance associated with your property. You will receive a monthly check for your net income.
- Provide a monthly and year-to-date accounting statement of income and expenses.
Our management and leasing fees are competitive and based on a number of factors including the number of units, the location and condition of the property and the scope of services required. We do not charge administrative or setup fees nor do we markup outside vendor costs for repairs and supplies. In addition to full management services, we also offer a one-time leasing service. Please call us at (503) 206-4477 to schedule a free evaluation of your rental property.